Clubs & Activities
Northwest Spring Field Trips
Northwest Students have several exciting spring field trips coming up! Mark your calendars!
- 3/7/2023- Snowshoeing- Bainsmith: half of 6th period, all of 7th
- 3/15/2023- District Battle of the Books Competition, Stewart; 2-5 period
- 3/9/2023- MESA Competitions- Salisbury & Dr. J, periods 1-6
- 3/17/2023- U of U Field Trip, 8th graders- Sachse, all day
- 3/23/2023- Band Festival- Braley- Periods 1-4
- 3/24/2023- Author presentation- 8th graders, Stewart- Period 2
- 4/18/2023- Choir Festival- Braley- periods 1-4
- 4/19/2023- Tumbleweeds Festival- Dahl- periods 5-7
- 5/19/2023- Living Traditions- Hafoka- periods 2-4
- 6/8/2023- 8th grade celebration practice- West- periods 6-7
Celebration of Northwest Dance Practices
- Polynesian: Monday
- Latin American & African: Monday & Friday
- Stomp: Tuesday
- Folklorico: Wednesday
The Celebration of Northwest is scheduled for Thursday, April 20, at 6 pm.
Students are learning about robotics, basic engineering and how to think in both logic and abstract reasoning. Students are having fun putting together robotic arms, which will be used to move things around a given area.
Robotics meets every other Monday in Room 1102.
Come join the fun!
2022-23 Robotics Club
Come cheer on our Northwest Warrior basketball teams!
All games begin at 4:40 pm. Go Warriors!
Warrior Basketball Schedule (Coming soon!)
Basketball Team Receives New Shoes for 22-23 Season!
Student basketball athletes were gifted new shoes by Zions Bank and the Utah Jazz! Students were very excited to try on their new athletic shoes! A big shout out and thank you to Zions Bank and the Utah Jazz! Durable and high-quality basketball shoes leads to fewer injuries on the court. This generous shoe donation not only made our students smile but will have a positive impact on their performance! Thank you, Zions Bank! Thank you, Utah Jazz!