Superintendent's Listening and Learning Tour Town Hall Meetings
Superintendent Dr. Timothy Gadson will be hosting a series of town hall meetings as part of his upcoming Superintendent’s Listening and Learning Tour. This tour will consist of seven meetings, one in each Board of Education precinct in the city. In the meetings, Dr. Gadson and his staff will answer questions and concerns that have been gathered using a community survey, and attendees at the meetings can submit written comments or questions as well.
You are welcome to attend any of these meetings, even if you do not live in the corresponding precinct.
Each meeting will run from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- October 21 – Precinct 6 - Clayton Middle School (1470 S. 1900 E.)
- October 28 – Precinct 1 - Northwest Middle School (1730 W. 1700 N.)
- November 4 – Precinct 7 - Hillside Middle School (1825 S. Nevada St.)
- November 9 – Precinct 5 - Liberty Elementary (1085 S. Roberta St.)
- November 11 – Precinct 3 - Washington Elementary (420 N. 200 W.)
- November 18 – Precinct 4 - SLCSE-Bryant (40 S. 800 E.)
- December 2 – Precinct 2 - Glendale Middle School (1430 W. Andrew Ave.)
Please click on the links below to read the flyer.